STX lacrosse and field hockey equipment and certain other STX Items (excluding pockets, stringing, Mini-STX, accessories, promotional items (e.g. camp giveaways), finishes (e.g. chrome, paint), graphics and overmolding) are covered by the following “Limited Warranty”: STX will replace unusable or broken products (or provide a replacement with equal value) that break or become unusable under normal playing conditions due to poor workmanship and/or material failure within:
- 1 year (12 months) from the date of purchase of field hockey sticks
- 6 months from the date of purchase of lacrosse heads (excluding chrome), handles (excluding AL6000 series) and goggles
- 60 days from the date of purchase of protective equipment (gloves, arm guards, arm pads, shin guards etc.) and bags
- 30 days from the date of purchase of accessories and apparel.
Conditions For Warranty Approval:
- PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Delivery to the following address and the allowance of 5-7 weeks for processing:
1500 Bush Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
- Warranty time period remaining on item returned
- No intentional modifications (e.g. engraving, gouging, branding, drilling, pinching, baking, dying, bending or evidence of excessive flexing) or other deliberate abuse
- Pocket removed from any returned men’s head
- All returned items become the property of STX.
For further inquiries email email@example.com