Lacrosse helmets sold by STX are covered under Schutt Sports' warranty terms. For more information, please click here.
STX lacrosse and field hockey equipment and certain other STX Items (excluding pockets, stringing, Mini-STX, accessories, promotional items (e.g. camp giveaways), finishes (e.g. chrome, paint), graphics and overmolding) are covered by the following “Limited Warranty”: STX will replace unusable or broken products (or provide a replacement with equal value) that break or become unusable under normal playing conditions due to poor workmanship and/or material failure within:
- 1 year (12 months) from the date of purchase of field hockey sticks
- Six (6) months from the date of purchase of lacrosse heads (excluding chrome), handles (excluding AL6000 series) and goggles
- Three (3) months from the date of purchase of mesh
- 30 days from the date of purchase of protective equipment (gloves, arm guards, arm pads, shin guards etc.) bags, accessories and apparel
Conditions For Warranty Approval:
- PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Delivery to the following address and the allowance of 5-7 weeks for processing:
1500 Bush Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
- Warranty time period remaining on item returned
- No intentional modifications (e.g. engraving, gouging, branding, drilling, pinching, baking, dying, bending or evidence of excessive flexing) or other deliberate abuse
- Pocket removed from any returned men’s head
- All returned items become the property of STX.
For further inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org